Tuesday, September 20, 2011
As I don't know how to properly insert a link to a set of blogs...I'm just not cool like that...I've just copied and pasted the badge...and am taking Michaele Sommerville's (http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com ) request/meme to heart! Thanks, Michaele!
Here are seven things you may not know about me.
1. I read Nora Roberts and JD Robb books voraciously...and have been known to hide them behind a layer of more academic texts on my bookcases when the need arises.
2. I have become hooked on Pinterest, and could spend hours finding exciting projects for which I am never likely to find the time.
3. I love to quilt, and have at least 4 projects on the go at the moment.
4. I remember my dreams vividly, most of the time.
5. I am fascinated by anthropology (especially archaeology), and if I ever get the chance to upgrade my anthropology minor, it will be in that field!
6. I actually do regret the year that I spent in the mission field. It was a terrible year. There were wonderful parts to it, but overall it was not a good experience. Does that make me a bad person?
7. I spend more time planning on a weekly basis for my approximately three hours of teaching each day than I did all of last year when I was teaching full time and not doing any administrative work.
So now, to those of you reading this blog, it's your turn!