Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meet Blackberry

I'm looking for classrooms for a small black bear (stuffed, of course) to visit over the next school year. Blackberry would like to visit students of all ages in their classrooms...all over the world, preferably! His adventures will be chronicled on my classroom blog and will also be tracked on a big map in my classroom. This year I will be teaching Kindergarten-Grade One. Let me know if you are interested!

Blackberry's picture will be posted...but I think that I may have left him in Port Hardy! It might be a few weeks before you get to see him!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

blackberry has been a model traveling companion so far.
made the ferry crossing back to fortune, nfl with no upset tummy like about a dozen others had trouble with.

he is resting this Sabbath to get ready for puffin watching tomorrow