Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well...

Well...I think that it is safe to say that "tomorrow" was a little bit overly ambitious. It would also be safe to say that moving is not my favourite activity! Between cleaning up and setting up my classroom (not quite finished), writing up year overviews and units (nowhere near finished!), and taking care of exciting things such as insurance, telephone service, blah blah blah...there just isn't time to blog! Then, add in the Olympics...which manage to be interesting even when all that is on is basketball, and I'm just hooped (haha...I'm so punny that I crack myself up)!

I promise that there really will be some pictures and such in the near future. Watch for a "before and after" set of images from my classroom. Also, don't be surprised if you see some apartment/Port Hardy pics!

No comments: